Thursday, April 29, 2010
The Jeans For Me
My Awesome Jean Design! > indiDenim: Custom Jeans Made Just For You! I went to this amazing site called indidenim.com and fell in love with a $150 pair of jeans, designed just for my fit. It asked me about my waist size, the wash, height, weight (no clue why), body proportion, Fabric, features and measurements. I can't believe how much information is needed to design one pair of jeans, I bet that they would fit perfectly. However, they would cost me $150 !! Money that I would not wish to spend on jeans, when I could spend $20 on a pair that will fit me at this stage in my growth. I'm still growing height and weight wise (I hope), so to spend to much money on something that wouldn't fit me for long is gratuitous. Though these jeans are wonderfully tempting....I still need to save for school:( Maybe when I am a lawyer, or something succesful, I'll use this website once again; if there's no better technology. But, the algorithm process was succeful, the pair of jeans that were designed looked like they would fit me very well. But what does algorithm mean? It's a set of precise steps and questions to solve a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment