Friday, April 23, 2010

Cell Phones

So, I went to these websites cellphones.about.com and www.measy.com to find the perfect cell phone for me. I barely ever use my cell phone as it is, and I've always wondered...is it the right cell phone for me? This survey shows that my phone is not exactly right for me. But how did they know? They asked me about customer service, the style of the phone, the carrier, and size. All important things when considering a cell phone. I discovered from the first website that the best cell phones for me would be 1. The LG Voyager, which I would absolutely love to have 2. LG Incite which looks very futuristic. 3. Samsung Propel Pro these are my top three phones at cellphones.about.com. At www.measy.com I discovered that the $19.98 Motorola Droid is the best choice for me, though it almost sounds like something out of Star Wars. It's great for making calls, multimedia, camera and videa, and customer service! Personally, I woulds prefer the LG Incite.

No comments:

Post a Comment