Monday, April 19, 2010
Swype technology. Innovation or aggravation?
Swype is the latest technology in the texting department. For all you texters out there who are clumsy with the keyboard, or just hate all the time it takes to click on a letter, there's swype. Swype allows you to drag your finger across the keyboard, when you pause on a letter, it inputs the letter into your message. You can travel over the whole keyboard, and only chose a few letters by hesitating. I myself hate selecting the individual letters, and I would gladly embrace this technology. However, this technology can be an aggravation if you aren't completely sure of yourself, and pause over the wrong letters. What id you are trying to drag your finger to the "U" but you pause on "T"? Maybe seeing the lines symbolizing the path of your finger, aggravates you. We're all different and find technology either usefull of useless. I think that the pros outweigh the cons with this technology, because I'm a clumsy texter. But everyone's different. What do you think? Innovation or aggravation? Is swype the future of tecting? We'll see if it catches on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment