Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Strangely Disturbing Beggin' Brand Dog Treats.
If you go to http://beats.beggintime.com/ there's a video you can watch. It's a different way of advertising, a way to reach out to the people who use the Internet, and judging from the medium of the video, I'm guessing that the target audience is a younger group. It must be much more expensive to advertise on T.V, so why not spend a few bucks and put a commercial on your website. This commercial would have inspired me to buy some beggin' time dog treats, had it not been so disturbing. If you recall my post about avatars, and the key I mentioned. The key to using avatars is to NOT MAKE IT ANNOYING. I think that this includes videos. Props for finding a new way to save money and advertise, but Purina loses points from weirdness. But hey, the rhyming was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment