Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Easter Bunny

Most of us know him as the fluffy, sweet, creature who sneaks into our houses on the first

weekend in April. The next morning, nothing is stolen, but our house is, of course, covered with

eggs. This is really fun, until, three years later, you clean your room and find an easter egg in the

strangest places. If you haven't learned the truth about Santa, the tooth fairy, etc. please DO NOT (\_/)
(0_0)
C(")(")
read on. I asked my mom If I could help her hide the eggs tonight, her response "I don't know, ask

the easter bunny"- ya, right:) This Easter, I have decided to stand by, and let my sister and

brother hunt for the eggs, I get way too competitive. Here's a few Easter quotes for your

enjoyment. Resurection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no

matter what my circumstances. ~Robert Flatt

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~Clarence W. Hall Can you find

the hidden Easter Bunny in my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment