Hi World. So last night I was watching Dancing With the Stars, and I have to say, some
shined, and some lost their luster. Kate Gosselin is included in the "lost their
luster" category. She looked bored, frustrated, and robotic in her "Tango" movements.
Long story short, it was painful to watch. I myself am not to quick on my feet, but I
recognize when bad has turned to terrible. In other news... Miley Cyrus has been
slammed by the New York Post when a Critic said "Acting, for the moment at least,
seems almost entirely beyond her... she pouts, slouches, storms in and out of rooms
and occasionally cracks a snaggle-toothed smile, but most of the time she seems to
be mugging for the camera, play-acting rather than exploring the motives and
feelings of her character." -- The New York Times OUCH! The only good review it got
was from her co-star/boyfriend for the moment Liam Hemsworth. Here's a quote about
acting!"Acting represents all that human beings experience, and if you want it to be
'nice,' you will never be a serious communicator of the human experience." - Larry
Moss.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment