Monday, April 19, 2010
An Inspiring man
What would you do, if you had no legs, no arms? No more running, walking, typing, or even getting up once you fall. You are totally dependent upon other people, unless you are Nick Vujicic. This man took something that should hold him back, and used it to help other people move forward. Nick is an inspirator, a motivator, who speaks to children. He goes through life, gaining both mental and physical strength, doing what others call "the impossible". All without limbs. He says to students "I'm telling you, there are sometimes in life, when you fall down. You feel like you don't ahve the strength to get back up.Do you think you do? Because I'm down here, face down, and I have no arms or legs. It should be impossible for me to get back up, but it's not. You see, I will try 100 times to get back up. If I fail 100 times. If I fail to get back up 100 times, and I give up, do you think I'll ever get up?No. At least if I fail, I'm going to try again, and again, and again. But I just want to let you know that it is not the end." He got up on the first attempt. Something that should've been impossible for him, he made possible. AT least if he failed, he could try again, and have a chance to get up again. He taught me that. We complain about money, toothaches, relationships, and we give up. If this man can do the "impossible" why can't we, we with 2 legs, 2 arms, and strength. Maybe, where we win in physical abilities, he wins in mental strength. I can see why he is a motivational speaker, because he is a man who will "get back on the horse" when it does not appear to be possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment