Monday, April 12, 2010

Have you looked at your paycheck lately?

Hello World! This post is for all of you workers out there. If you haven't checked your paycheck, you wouldn't have noticed, the miraculous miracle that has been preformed. Minimum wage has increased! I've been waiting for this moment for a year now, so I could save even more money for University. Personally, my wage increased from $8.90/h to $9.60/h. That's a 70c increase! It may not seem like a lot, but it feels like it. This may motivate people out there who don't want a job to find one A.S.AP. I've attached a helpful chart, if you want to pinpoint just where you are right now... If you want a more professional chart, with a few more details, please follow this link.
http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/info/minimumwage/ Here's the quote of the day “If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”

No comments:

Post a Comment