Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I Never Would Have Thought You Could Personalize This..
We as humans have a need to acquire things that no one has. Every woman wants the wedding dress that is all your own, every family wants an identity that is their own. People feel driven to be able to say "I have something that no one else has, something that is all my own." Maybe we are just snobby creatures, but this desire has driven us to personalize cars, t-shirts, computers, watches, jewellery and more. But what about tissue boxes? Yes, Scottie's has developed a personalized tissue box. No more impersonal boxes, ugly prints that you don' want. Instead, you can plaster the lovely faces of your family onto a box that is always seen. Scottie's offers eight pictures that you can add to the box, by default. You can add even more! Pictures of your dog, family, friends, and crazy patterns. I think that this is an innovative idea, I find some of the prints to be really ugly, or unfit for the decor. With Scottie's personalized tissue box, you can match it to the decor. Or an even better idea, say you owned a business, and you wanted to advertise. Put it on a Kleenex box! Everyone uses one! For a world that wants things to be more personal, this is a gift from god. What will we personalize next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment