Thursday, April 22, 2010

Do I Got Good Grammar?

English is one of the most difficult languages to learn, and though Canadians speak well, they do not speak eloquently. Studies have shown that English (with a Unit on grammar) is one of the subjects that children struggle with. Grammar is something that cannot be learned, but experienced. But how can one experience grammar, when the society we live in speaks an entirely different language? As I walk down the streets, I hear "I ain't gonna do that!" or "I seen that movie" and "I done that" and it kills me. I am an avid reader, and to hear such grammatically incorrect speech nearly kills me! The only the way to properly learn grammar, is to read it, breathe it, experience it. Grammar is like another language, and what better way to learn than to speak it as much as possible; to surround yourself with it. Now that you have thought of it, do you have good grammar? Click here to find out ....I got 100%:D!!
http://english-grammar.webpark.pl
P.S. It nearly killed me to title this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment