
This is me, to the left, as an avatar. The hair isn't quite the same, but the premise is right. If they had an optional stack of books as an accessory, I would have gotten that. I found that options were limited and that weeme on msn was a better option. Weeme allows more complex changes, and you can add animations, and post it on your msn. This program, DoppelMe is still impressive, it's really cool. Aside from being an assignment, and fun, how can avatars help your business to flourish. If you go to a website,
Scottish Stained Glass, you are greeted by an avatar. Avatars are great because they are peronal, and allow an almost personal experience. Avatars are like a greeter, so the customers feel like they are actually in the store. The key to success when using an avatar is to not be too annoying, obnoxious or verbous. The avatar at the above website was very helpful, I felt like I could visit the website without getting lost, because I could always click on the polite avatar to answer any questions. The avatar was like having a mini salesperson on my desktop. The avatar had detail, gestures, and an accent! It looked like the company put a lot of effort into the avatar, which means that they care about making me, the potential customer, feel important. Today, customer service is very important, and when you can achieve it online; I can only imagine what the store must be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment