Monday, May 3, 2010
One small step forward in cleanliness
As a clean freak, I am jumping for joy because of Delta's new Touch20 faucet; something that can stay clean when my hands are not. This faucet turns on and off with a simple touch of the forearm, elbow, or, if you're desperate, your shoulder. But what if you want to control the temperatue?? Just like a normal faucet, there are controls at the side for temperature, or turning the faucet on and off. The faucet will operate at the previous temperature, so I presume that no one keeps the water scalding hot. If you do, just use the controls to change the temperature. This is inconvenient, if I am covered with egg, paint, or dough. I cook a lot, and sure, turning on the faucet without my hands is great, but what about the temperature? Take it one step further Delta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment