Hi Everyone. I went to another blog, and there was this really cool video there. It starts off with two people, and they put on a T-shirt, and a graphic appears. This graphic (on the t-shirt) is not 3-D, but 2-D. The t-shirts coincide with each other, it's almost like a game of rock paper scissors between the two. One t-shirt will have a graphic that the person will use against the other. Once the t-shirt's graphic has been used, the two get different t-shirts, with new graphics. An interesting concept. Check it out. Added to Quicklist3:48 It may be worth your time. Now that you've seen it, you're probably wondering "how did they do that?" I did. Usually magicians don't share the secrets behind their tricks, but these two did. Here's how ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WUx--QiSA8&feature=PlayList&p=F4AB0CFBC34DC702&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39 I tried to download it, but it didn't work:( I am still computer illiterate. Hopefully it'll improve. Oh, here are the quotes of the day Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog. ~Doug Larson
If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That'll do them in. ~Author Unknown
The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back. ~Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment