Hi,
So, for business class I have to come up with a band name. Easy, right? WRONG! I have absolutely no idea what I should do. If I were to be in a band it would mean that I would have to sing, play the drums, or guitar (yikes!). Definately not in my future. But, let's be fanciful here, I guess I'd want something classic, maybe something classic. but I'd want something fresh. OH! What about...newly classical, orrrr trouble cleff. Get it? Instead of trebble cleff. Those would be my top two names for my fictional band. Any comments? If so, please be nice.
“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
No idea who said that, but it wasn't me.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment