Monday, February 22, 2010

New form, new quote

Hello World! Wow, this weekend was amazing. Friday was Semi Formal, and I had tons of fun with
Hi to those bloggers who are smart enough to "read between the lines" as I have hinted below.
my friends. I had to work on an English project, so my weekend wasn't just full of fun. Oh- almost
This definately makes blogging more fun! So, for you smarties out there, here's a quote just
forgot. I thought it would be easier for people to read if I double spaced my blog, so that's why it's
for you " Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it, tell him the truth” I have no clue who said that.
changed. Here's a quote from one of my favourite artists, William Shakespeare. "Absence from

those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment." I find it intimidating that out of 6 billion

people, we are expected to find our other half. Scary? Isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment