Dear Blog Readers...
So school is out- has been out for quite some time, and you won't believe what I've been doing. Absolutely nothing. Yes, my days have been spent not touring the world, or seeing fabulous things, but sitting by the beach and reading. Not to bad, but the water is so cold, I can't swim for fear of turning into a pop sickle. Honestly, I don't know what to do with myself, school is my life (nerdy, I know) and now that it's over, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. There are no projects, no homework, and no one to eat lunch with. Just me and the dogs. You go through the school year dreaming about all the sleeping in you'll do, and how you'll just "relax" everyday. But soon enough, relaxing becomes overrated. That happened to me after two days. So, I plan to pick up tons of extra shifts. Problem is, there's this new girl where I work, and my boss just gave her half of my shifts. SO what do i do now? I know the answer! apply for a second job at this wonderful store near my house, I hope they'll accept me! So readers out there. What are you planning to do? Nothing? I've done enough of that. Surfing the seas? I've surfed the internet. Waiting for something to happen? me too.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment