Friday, June 4, 2010
Dear John
So, we watched Dear John today in business class. It was an amazing movie- so far. I keep thinking to myself "please don't turn cheesey, please don't turn cheesey" I hate cheese. Dear John is a story about two people who fall in love over a period of 2 weeks. While the man, John, is a soldier in remote places, Savannah, the girl leads a normal life. Both of them correspond through many difficulties, eager to hear from eachother. The actors are so believable, it's like real life, except for the falling in love in two weeks part. I think that something terrible will happen soon, because so far there have been no major parts, or scenes that make me want to cry- and I've heard it's a sad movie. I've never seen it before, but I can already tell that it will have a great ending. I think the little boy who is attached to Savannah may play an important role later on in the movie (he's so adorable) If you haven't seen this movie before, see it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment