Okay, I'm going to ask, "What's up world?" even though I probably won't get a response. But I'm still going to keep typing for whoever is listening. This weekend my plans are, English work, sleeping in, planning a garden, and cleaning the house from top to bottom. I'm a neat freak, and possibly obsessive compulsive when it comes to order. I have two little siblings who are the polar opposite of me, which means that we have a few arguments. What are siblings for? They do have their advantages, like a) pack Mule- when you have tons of things to carry from one area to another. b) someone to side with you for the battle of the remote. c) Servant :p- someone to help you with things (if you can get them to help) Yup. Having siblings can be positive.Here's a quote about siblings "I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. ~James Boswell
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment